Brokerware Update November 15th 2019
- New Developments
- Duplicate Pro Check
- When entering a pro number on a shipment, the system will now alert you in the event the pro number entered is a duplicate.
- Flagging of Missed Pickups & Needs Follow Up
- New flags have been added to the tracking pages to display when a pickup has been missed or a shipment needs follow up.
- Carrier Profile
- You can now enter a separate mailing address on the carrier profile from their physical address.
- Pay by Credit Card on Customer Statements
- You and your customer can now pay shipments by credit card via the customer statement page using our payment processing partners.
- Global Documents on Send Docs
- You can now send global documents from the send docs page.
- System Changes
- Rate Quote Number added to the BOL
- Create Invoice button will now hide itself without refreshing the page when creating an invoice on the shipment profile
- We now log all accessorial changes in detail
- In the event your product catalog does not contain information relating to Dims or weight, it will no longer write over information you have physically entered on the create shipment screen.
- Added notes and cell phone number fields to the contacts page.
- Shipment grids will now take up the entire page rather than only half the page.
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!