Brokerware Updates April 16th 2019
- New Developments
- New theme added “Ruby Sapphire”
- You can now place clients “On Hold”
- This feature prevents staff and customers from booking or quoting shipments within the platform.
- You can no easily configure customer specific pricing XML accounts when adding a carrier to a customer tariff.
- Dashboard reports have been added for sales based users to display their top profitable clients along with all shipments currently being moved.
- You can now mark shipments as “Missed” or “Needs Follow Up” from the Confirm Pickups screen.
- You can now mark shipments “Out for Delivery” from the In Transit screen
- You now have the ability to move the order of shipment stops directly on the shipment profile.
- Oak Harbor rating is now available.
- Added a new field when confirming deliveries “Confirmed By”.
- You now have the ability to choose whether or not you would like a product to be saved to the clients product catalog directly within the create shipment page.
- Separate labels will now generate for each individual carrier on a load profile.
- System Changes
- Customers that have been put “On Hold” now display separately from your “Active” customers.
- Customers address book now paginates so that all customer address data is not displayed on a single screen.
- The customer tracking screen now defaults to “All Shipments” when you first visit the page.
- SCAC validation added to the “Create Carrier” page.
- You now have the ability to edit lane data on the Opportunities page.
- Invoice printing will now send PDFs.
- Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue impacting times on invoice documents.
- Resolved an issue impacting profitability reports for sales staff.
- Resolved an issue impacting the “Audit Commissions” report.
- Resolved an issue impacting “Send Docs” from sending emails out in the event you had multiple emails in the request.
- Resolved an issue impacting the WWEX integration preventing rates from pulling in the event the description of a commodity was left blank.
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!