Brokerware Updates March 21st 2019
- New Developments
- New Cargo Insurance Alerts
- The system will now automatically warn the user during the booking or dispatching process in the event the carrier selected has expired insurance, the carrier has no insurance, or if the insurance does not cover the value of the shipment.
- Tariff Used
- The shipment profile will now display the tariff of the rate that was selected via the least cost routing screen under the “Carrier” box.
- Introducing Worldwide Express API Integration
- Electronic Rating
- Electronic Dispatching
- Electronic Tracking & Tracing
- Arrival & Departure Times
- Added Arrival & Departure times to all shipment stops. This is accessed via the shipment profile and will be used within the On Time Delivery report.
- New Customer Profile Reports Added
- Transaction Summary Report
- Transaction Detail Report
- System Changes
- Added shipment labels to the “Send Docs” modal.
- On Time Delivery Report
- You can now click on the load ID to take you to the load profile.
- All columns are now sortable via the header.
- Carrier List
- Added carrier MC # as a searchable column
- Export to Excel
- Support added to Customer Contacts
- Support added to Carrier Factors
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!