Brokerware Updates March 5th, 2019
- New Developments
- RR Donnelly DLS automated API Tracking & Tracing is now available. This integration will automatically move the loads that have been tendered to DLS throughout the system.
- UPS API Electronic Dispatching is now available.
- Added an action button that quickly allows you to assign a carrier to a shipment to the volume screen.
- Added MC # as a filterable field on the shipment volume screen.
- PO Number has been added to the BOL.
- Made a change to “Shipment Mode” on the create shipment form to default to “Not Specified”. This will encourage the user to select the proper mode when creating a shipment.
- Added EST. Delivery Date to the dispatch sheet.
- Added two new columns to the AR Invoicing Screen that will display whether or not a POD/BOL has been uploaded for a given shipment. These same two columns will alert the user if the customer requires them or not.
- Bug Fixes
- Order all lists alpha/numerically.
- Resolved an issue impacting the commissions portion of a load profile displaying only sales staff members rather than all staff members.
- Updated the text “TL” to “Truckload” to resolve a filter issue with smart tables.
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!