Brokerware Updates May 22nd 2019
- New Developments
- Added a new drop down selection box to add accessorials that are considered “overflow” on the create shipment form.
- If a carrier fails to rate on the LCR, you will now be able to view the error message of why it failed at the bottom of the rate list.
- You now have the ability to control which contacts for a customer receive which emails that are automatically generated by the system.
- Completely revamped the accessorial list for all carriers to pull the proper accessorial based on the accessorial selected.
- Expanded the web service accessorial list greatly to include accessorials that had not been supported in the past.
- Added a date filter to the “Customer Tracking” page accessible through the customer profile.
- Enhanced shipment note stamping to encompass a lot more data when making changes to a load profile including edit commodity and accessorial changes.
- Added a new alert on the LCR for the user to “Verify Rates” in the event the system detects what it thinks to be an error within the rate.
- Added LTL and Volume notes to the customer preferences menu to allow the user to program specific notes on a per customer basis.
- You now have the ability to remove carrier groups after they have been selected on the volume page.
- Added an “Upload Date” to the documents that are uploaded within the system.
- Reordered the document list on the shipment profile in an order that makes more sense to the user.
- Reformatted “Edit Address” on the shipment profile.
- When a carrier is disabled, their web services will also be disabled.
- Bug Fixes
- Corrected the headers of the “EDI List” to match their actual meaning.
- Resolved an issue impacting MacroPoint from working as intended.
- Corrected an issue that would transfer accessorials over when “Exact Duplicate” would be used that were originally passed by the carrier, not manually selected.
- Many other MISC. bugs resolved.
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!