Brokerware Updates October 10th 2019
- New Developments
- Worldwide Express
- Pro numbers are now able to be pulled back in live time back from WWEX.
- Updating Charges during In Transit, Delivered, and Delivered and Invoiced
- You now have the ability to rerun the LCR to update rates in the event the carrier invoices do not match the charges within your system.
- Export to Excel added to the AR Aging and AP Aging pages.
- Reworked Customer Statements
- Customer statements will now default to show all open customer invoices.
- Balance Summary will now show totals for each past due data point.
- Document Report Changes
- Added “Pro Number” as a new column
- If a load has all required pieces of information, it will automatically fall off the report.
- Misc. Changes & Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue impacting SMC3 Volume rates from returning properly.
- Reworked pages throughout the system to increase speed for large amounts of data.
- Resolved an issue impacting the “Open Invoices” button when sending all open invoices from the Send Docs link within the customer profile.
- Resolved an issue impacting minimum charges with South Eastern Freight.
- Resolved an issue with the “Most Profitable Customers” chart not staying within its box.
- Resolved an issue impacting tracking filters within the system.
- Resolved an issue impacting the export to excel feature for customer shipment tracking. It will now include all shipments rather than only the first 100.
- Billing & View button from the create shipment will now mark the shipment “Delivered”
- Shipment COD will now display on the BOL regardless of whether or not a carrier is added to the shipment.
- Resolved an issue preventing users from editing Excel documents after they had been exported.
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!