Brokerware Updates October 2nd 2019
- New Developments
- Default Shipper Numbers
- You can now store default shipper numbers on a customer profile that can be selected from a drop-down during shipment creation.
- Removed PO Number & Shipper Number Requirement
- We have removed the requirement of needing a PO Number or Shipper Number during shipment creation.
- Updated Tables to a New Table View
- Client Accessorials
- Customer Tracking Page
- Credit Application
- A new “Credit Application” button has been added to the customer profile allowing you to store credit information on a per-customer basis.
- Updating Shipment Rates for In Transit or Delivered Shipments
- You now have the ability to “Update Rates” via the LCR for In Transit or Delivered shipments within the system for the carrier assigned to the load.
- New Data Fields & Column Changes
- Added “Carrier Name” to tracking tables
- Added “Delivery Time & Date” to tracking tables
- Added “Target Rate” for Truckload, Intermodal, Drayage, and Ocean freight shipments during the create shipment process.
- Added “Bill & Cost” for Truckload, Intermodal, Drayage, and Ocean freight shipments during the create shipment process.
- Addressed an issue preventing you from being able to add notes to a shipment from the tracking pages.
- Resolved an issue automatically adding a fuel surcharge to truckload shipments.
- PO Reference numbers will now word wrap on consolidated invoices.
- Resolved an issue that would hide the “All” button on the dashboard in the event not all shipment modes were selected.
- Resolved an issue preventing all loads showing within “Shipments I Dispatched”
- Many other MISC. issues resolved pertaining to speed and system improvements.
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!