[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is a standardized format for the interchange of business information between two systems. Unlike many other TMS providers who outsource their EDI development to third parties, we handle all of our EDI development in-house. Because of this, the process of setting up an EDI between Brokerware and a carrier/customer is much less of a headache. We are fully compliant with the following EDIs:
- EDI 204 (inbound and outbound) – Load Tender
- Inbound – allow your customers to tender loads in your system without ever having to touch your platform.
- Outbound – tender loads in a carrier’s systems without ever having to leave your TMS.
- EDI 210 (inbound and outbound) – Invoicing
- Inbound – receive invoice data directly from your carriers, eliminating the need to manually audit your payables.
- Outbound – send receivable invoice data directly to your customer’s system, eliminating the need for printing or emailing invoices.
- EDI 214 (inbound and outbound) – Tracking and Tracing
- Inbound – receive status updates from your carriers, eliminating the need for constant check calls.
- Outbound – send tracking updates directly into your customer’s systems, providing your customer with status updates without them having to call or login to your TMS.
- EDI 990 (outbound only) – confirmation of receipt for EDI 204 from your customers.
- EDI 997 (outbound only) – confirmation of receipt for EDI 210 from your carriers.