We have an update planned for the evening of March 13th beginning at 9:00 PM PST. Your service will not be interrupted during this time. Please see below for a list of items that will be included.
- You now have the ability to export a tariff profile from the system from the Tariff Profile screen.
- Added a feature that will allow you to completely delete out all service lanes from a tariff profile.
- You now have the ability to review accessorials on the new LCR Layout.
- You now have the ability to upload an SMC tariff from a CSV file manually.
- UPS XML Rating is now available within your system.
- Averitt XML Rating is now available within your system.
- Changed the verbiage on the “Edit Pricing” window from “Update Costs” to “Save Changes” to properly reflect the action.
- Updated verbiage on the XML Tariff Profile to reflect the proper meaning of what each text box does.
- Optimized multiple queries that are causing system slowness.
- Increased system security across the board.
- Added a new hyperlink to the system to direct you to “Demo Videos” under “Support.
- Resolved an issue preventing a warning message from displaying after a change has been made to a shipment to rerun the LCR.
- Resolved a bug preventing alerts from properly displaying within your system.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing clients from using the same origin and destination zip codes.
- An issue causing ECHO to not display rates properly has now been resolved.
- Resolved an issue that was causing MaxPallets default to display rates when it should not.
- Resolved a display issue on the home screen displaying “>” in locations they shouldn’t.
- Resolved an issue preventing FedEx E-Dispatching from working.
- Shipments over Credit should now display the correct number on the counter from the dashboard.
- Other misc bugs resolved.
If you have any questions on the above items, please contact Support@3PLSystems.com.
~3PL Systems Team