Brokerware Updates April 2nd 2019
- System Changes
- 3rd Party Integrations
- All third party integrations such as DAT Loadboards and Truckstop loadboards can now be configured with labels to easily identify which account you are posting to.
- Commissions have been added to the “Transaction Summary Report”
- Tariff display names now display on the customer tariff list.
- Labels generate properly for each carrier on a multiple stop/multiple carrier shipment.
- A note will now stamp in the carrier notes when their status is changed.
- If a user has only “Sales Access”, the Opportunities portion of the platform will only show sales leads that belong to them.
- Density Calculator added to the quote form.
- Density Calculator added to the shipment profile.
- Temperature unit now shows up on the BOL and Dispatch documents.
- Shipment address notes now show up on the shipment documents.
- You now have the ability to delete carrier factors
- You now have the ability to disable tariffs on the tariff list.
- Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue preventing carrier tariffs from displaying on the carrier profile
- Shipments with multiple carriers should now generate BOLs properly for each carrier and their assigned stops.
- Resolved an issue impacting stored documents on the customer portal.
- Resolved an issue impacting SEFL E-Dispatching
- Resolved an issue preventing
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!