Brokerware Updates February 10th, 2019
- New Developments
- Custom Equipment Types
- You now have the ability to customize, add, or disable equipment types within the system. You will find this feature under the “Admin Tools” dropdown.
- Invoice Number and Invoice Date now display on the shipment profile.
- Bug Fixes/Changes
- Resolved an issue preventing the equipment type from showing up immediately after saving it.
- Resolved an issue impacting FedEx API rating. The API should now be working as intended.
- Resolved an issue with multiple stops not displaying properly on the BOL.
- New dispute cause added to the “Dispute Log” – “Not Specified”
- Pro Number is now an available field in the “Pickup” modal.
- Added pagination to customer tracking pages.
- Removed the requirement for Route and Ramps on Intermodal shipments.
- Misc. display changes.
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!