Brokerware Updates March 19th 2019
- New Developments
- Introducing GlobalTranz
- Electronic Rating, Dispatching, and Tracking & Tracing are now implemented.
- Report Builder
- You now have the ability to build custom reports for carriers, customers, and shipments. Report builder is accessible under “Admin Reports”.
- Send Docs added to Customer Profile
- You now have the ability to send documents directly out of the customer profile including invoices, statements, and uploaded documents.
- Estes Latest Rating API 4.0 has been introduced.
- System Changes
- All uploaded documents via document storage should now open a new window when clicking on them within the system rather than automatically downloading.
- Added changes to “Customer Specific Pricing” pages to make it user friendly to view which carriers have CSP enabled and which do not.
- Added a preview link of the “Volume Rate Request” to the shipment volume page.
- Updated the “System Updates” page under News.
- Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue impacting deficit weight issues with web services. Deficit weight charges should now show properly for all web service based carriers.
- All carriers that support over length charges through their web services (8ft+) should now be pulling back the correct charges.
- You can now set the “Pickup Time” when dispatching from the “Confirm Pickups” page.
- Resolved an issue impacting the layout of “Edit Shipment” within the customer portal.
- Resolved an issue preventing carriers from being able to bid on volume rate requests.
- Resolved an issue impacting Central Freight Dispatching.
Do you want to see a new feature or enhancement to the system? Please reach out to us at Support@3plsystems.com!