Unlike many other TMS providers who outsource their EDI development to third parties, we handle all of our EDI development in-house. Because of this, the process of setting up an EDI between Brokerware and a carrier/customer is much less of a headache. We are fully compliant with the following EDIs:
EDI 204 (inbound and outbound) – Load Tender
- Inbound – allow your customers to tender loads in your system without ever having to touch your platform.
- Outbound – tender loads in a carrier’s systems without ever having to leave your TMS.
EDI 210 (inbound and outbound) – Invoicing
- Inbound – receive invoice data directly from your carriers, eliminating the need to manually audit your payables.
- Outbound – send receivable invoice data directly to your customer’s system, eliminating the need for printing or emailing invoices.
EDI 214 (inbound and outbound) – Tracking and Tracing
- Inbound – receive status updates from your carriers, eliminating the need for constant check calls.
- Outbound – send tracking updates directly into your customer’s systems, providing your customer with status updates without them having to call or login to your TMS.
EDI 990 (inbound and outbound)
- confirmation of receipt for EDI 204 from your customers.
EDI 997 (inbound and outbound)
- confirmation of receipt for EDI 210 from your carriers.
EDI 940 (inbound and outbound)
- warehouse shipping orders.